Friday, January 24, 2020

Childhood Josue Elias Mejia Santos Life growing process


Once you're a kind, then you're an adult

Josue Elias Mejia Santos Story on how did i get to Roatan and was raised in this beautiful island.

There is a blog about

  1. Rosa's sister visiting Roatan. Read more!
  2. Double Booking The Same Date, NEW!



When i was 6 years old my grand father (guy with the hat) had 27 cows, my job was to take them up the hill to be pasture and bring them every evening to be milked very early next day and so on this was my life until my father the guy in the middle 

( in the picture on the left is my grand father, my father Sabas Alonso Mejia Torres, my mother maria, my grand mother Atanacia (NACHA now 85 years) my brother Jose Samuel Mejia Maradiaga, twin sisters, Lilian & Liliana and my brother Jeremias, the smallest and naked 😁 )


Things change for our lives when my father got a job as a watchman in Roatan year 1993 

A year later when I was 8 almost 9 years of age, my father brought me for been the oldest to Roatan, had me helping selling hat among other art products on West End Villages where I would meet people from all over the word and this is how I learn English and made me who I am today.

People teaches children, I was thought how to save money and Save enough to buy my own BMX-Bike when I was 10 years old.


( in the picture on the right it's me Elias with red pants, my grand mother Atanacia (NACHA now 85 years) holding my jongest brother Juan Joel Mejia Santos in her arms, my brother Jose Samuel Mejia Maradiaga blue pants, twin sisters, Lilian & Liliana and my brother Jeremias is between me and Samuel  πŸ˜ )

We're from a town called Teupansenti where there farm Beans, Corn, Plantain, Sugar Cain and Coffee beans. Read more

For those who know me would understand that it was a big change coming to my home town to Roatan with all different languages and culture shock, good thing I was at the right age. I've been living in Roatan and been seeing the island development every since then.

When I was a child, for me to have met Kriss Holtz it was one of the most appreciated moments. From it I learned many things, English, American culture, introduction to computers. Christopher Muller and I would play Desent with a DOS-OS app (A 1995 DOS game | Desent YouTube Video) those games can develop some brains😍, and from a distance, because I was a kid, see "the business world" to read more about this, click here!

MS-DOSWindows 95

Ana Rosa Calero in Teupasenti, El Paraiso, Honduras C.A.
Rosa is even on a picture taken long time ago (2004) in Teupasenti, wanna see it! click here


Rosa getting married to Josue Elias Mejia year 2006
Rosa year 2006

Link to very old website, year 2005


  → I like working online so I've done lots of pages → 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 

But I'm going all of this myself, so I'm not a pro, but 

✅ Thank you for supporting →🌴 Let's Go Roatan Tours πŸŒ΄πŸ—½πŸŽ‡


You can find out more About Us:

Facebook  | TripAdvisor  | WhatsApp

Website  | Call Me  | Blog


     

I'm tired of writing for today, will continue the story of

1. Selling hats at age of 13
2. Learning how to play guitar in Teupasenti at age of 15
3. Working at Roatan Anthony's Key Resort (Underwater Videographer with dolphins)
4. Joining the Honduras NAVy (Army)

meeting Rosa
working at a computer store, getting married,
ashley
working with Living Water 4 Roatan, the beggining of Let's go roatan tours idea,
working at Gumbalimba Park
Starting continue pushing Let's Go Roatan Tours 2016 |  Tour Company

More about Elias Mejia Read more

Roatan Tropical Tours | Let's Go Roatan Tours


But here’s the thing! If you want to support a local family in Roatan, an small businessperson, you should check out more about us Let's Go Roatan Tours!

I usually don't write much, I'm writing today with contempt of growing my career! If you like to see my reviews check out my Facebook, If you like to leave a review, you can too!




I am writing these blog posts to get attention to our newest updates. You can also follow me on TwitterInstagram and TripAdvisor




















  → I like working online so I've done lots of pages → 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 

But I'm going all of this myself, so I'm not a pro, but 

✅ Thank you for supporting →🌴 Let's Go Roatan Tours πŸŒ΄πŸ—½πŸŽ‡


You can find out more About Us:

Facebook  | TripAdvisor  | WhatsApp

Website  | Call Me  | Blog


     





2 comments:

  1. I am writing these blog posts to get attention to our newest updates. You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram and TripAdvisor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also writing blogs and website on the web for building trust!

    ReplyDelete