Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Let's Go Roatan Tours at the beginning Elias story

Let's Go Roatan originally 2008

2 brothers (two) are up thinking one night (Samuel and Elias) Samuel now has a Tour Company called Roatan Personalized Tours find our more about Samuel, click here.

There is a blog about:
  1. Rosa's sister visiting RoatanRead more!
  2. Double Booking The Same Date, NEW!

Let's Go Roatan Tours was the decision for a business name

Elias had a job offer at Gumbalimba Park

Had to leave the company year 2016 and started doing island tours out of the cruise ships

other companies gave Elias some tours in Roatan

A friend suggested that I need to sell my self

Started selling my self online in the Facebook Page Let's Go Roatan Tours

Created a Facebook Group you can be added to the group, click here.

Needed to go on TripAdvisor. requirement was to have a website so started the Let's Go Roatan Tours website.

at the beginning wasn't asking for a deposit at all but had some no shows and made me loose sometimes, specially when had to rent a bus for 15 pans angers.

So created Let's Go Roatan Tours Josue Elias PayPal Account  eliasroatan@yahoo.com

We are getting more customers, people really enjoy our tours, we get nice recommendations, read more, click here.


I've been working very hand online, if you was to do a google searsh, here are the results, click here.

Here was the very first website

Find our more about Elias



Find out more about Sabas | Elias | Samuel | Other



  → I like working online so I've done lots of pages → 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 

But I'm going all of this myself, so I'm not a pro, but 

✅ Thank you for supporting →🌴 Let's Go Roatan Tours ðŸŒ´ðŸ—½ðŸŽ‡


You can find out more About Us:

Facebook  | TripAdvisor  | WhatsApp

Website  | Call Me  | Blog


     


1 comment: